1. >>PW:C/C++ UNIX ANALYST/PROGRAMMER: Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x, C/C++
Our successful candidate must have 2+ years working experience with
and expertise in Sun Solaris, UNIX, C/C++ programming and analytical
problem solving skills. Working knowledge of Internet technologies
such as Java, HTTP, RDBMS/SQL, TCP/IP, and Routers is an asset.
The successful candidate will participate in the development of new
and existing Internetworking-based services and infrastructure. Tasks
include the evaluation and testing of hardware and software
technologies, documentation of system design and functional
specifications and software integration development in the area of
Internet services and service management.
The primary location is in Toronto with some travel to Ottawa or
The successful candidate will benefit with working on Internetworking
and Internet technologies and will work with existing and new
technologies and platforms. The employee will learn new skills in the
area of internetworking, design and architecture.
"Must Have" Skills
Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x (2 years)
C/C++ (2 years)
Analytical and problem solving skills (1 year)
"Nice to Have" Skills
Programming in Java, HTTP, SQL/RDBMS
Posting Date: 4/21/98
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Title: C/C++ Unix Analyst/Programmer
Technology: Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x, C/C++, UNIX, Analytical and
problem solving skills
Please be sure to include your FULL MAILING ADDRESS in your
submissions and quote BAC.DF.8011 in the subject field of your email.
Please submit resume as TEXT in body of email.
Contact Person: Staffing Consultant
We appreciate your interest in this position. If your skills strongly
match the above description, we will contact you promptly for an
Company General Address
483 Bay Street, 2S-O
Canada M5G 2E1
Company Web Site: www.bell.ca
2. linux video problem
3. C++ class member function as a thread function.
4. how does init sent a "reboot" - it's not in the rcX scripts
5. why distinguish C++ function from C function?
6. Executing shell commands from a C++ program
7. How does c function invoke c++ function in shared object on RHL 6.2?
8. Need hints for building TIS toolkit under Linux
9. C functions calling C++ functions on Solaris
10. Help Unix GNU C++, ultoa function
11. Using Unix DLL's (dlopen) with C++ and virtual functions
12. Function Prototypes in C++ for UNIX System Calls
13. Unix C\C++ uppercase string function