Solaris DLPI programming?

1. DLPI programs in dltest.tar

Hi! I'm using the programs in dltest.tar (the test progams accompanying
the "How to use DLPI" document by Neal Nuckolis) to set up a link
between two machines using the DLPI connectionless  primitives. The
source (sending) end works fine, but the destination (receiving end)
doesn't receive anything. I guess I'm doing something wrong somewhere,
but I'm not sure, and was hoping I could get some help from the
net-folks. I have been able to set up the connectionless service
previously, and I think I may be doing something differently this time.
Also, I may have had a slightly different version of the driver then,
but I don't think so.

What I tried was:

--
Machine 1: $ ./dlunitdatareq /dev/fddi 0 0 0:40:b:40:a8:62 0 10 100

Machine 2: $ ./dlrcv /dev/fddi 0 0

--
dlunitdatareq:  Usage:  ./dlunitdatareq device ppa localsap destphys destsap n
size

dlrcv:  Usage:  ./dlrcv [ -bp ] device ppa sap
--

(machine 2 has 0:40:b:40:a8:62 as it's fddi addr)
--

Am I doing something wrong here, or am I just using the wrong programs?
(I tried "tx" as well.)

Also, does anybody know of any site where I can find sample DLPI code
using connection-oriented primitives?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Amit

      back.

2. CLI text editor for Windows

3. DLPI programming in SCO open server 5

4. Setting environment variables

5. DLPI program on DEC system

6. Future Domain SCSI v3.6 BIOS singature?

7. DLPI programming questions

8. Linux on new alpha system (with nt bios)

9. Question: DLPI program

10. Programming with DLPI interface.

11. DLPI program on DEC system

12. DLPI programming info?

13. DLPI in 802.3 mode problem using Solaris 2.1