Threads group name?

Post by Mike Peterso » Sat, 23 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I believe the new group is "comp.programming.threads", but I've been trying
to access this group for over a month now and it still hasn't appeared.

So, what's its status?

/mtp

--
#      +--------------------------------------------------------------+
#      | Michael T. Peterson       | She got her good looks from her  |

Threads group name?

Post by Gadzhiev A. » Sat, 23 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Some times ago i heard about new news group *threads* but i can't find it!
 Please remind me the name.Probably our news server don't get this group.
        Thanks.
--
Alexey Gadzhiev
Computer Center of Energy Department of Russia

1. change to new gid or new group name all files of given group name or gid

Hello,

I need to reorganize group names and gid in a server.

If possible could you send me the command line or korn shell to change
to a new group id number and new group name for all the files of a given
old group name or old gid in all the file systems.

Off course, new group name and new gid have already being defined in
/etc/group and also user have being updated to new gid in /etc/passwd.

Thank you very much,

Mario Desiderio

2. Set environment variable in bsh script and effect another program.

3. change group name and gid for all files of given old group name or old gid

4. Return HTML and then a file

5. no subscribed groups in 'group.name'

6. DHCP client not working

7. change group id for all files of a given group name ?

8. How does one use afio to backup a drive to DAT?

9. ls -l displays numeric group id-not group name

10. Threads, threads, threads

11. Threads in linux versus threads in NT and threads in Solaris.

12. threads packages: kernel threads vs. user threads