References on: RCS/SCCS and (N)Curses???

References on: RCS/SCCS and (N)Curses???

Post by Christian Nels » Thu, 10 Nov 1994 03:18:32

I'm looking for some good references (books, perhaps) for the
following subjects:

1) How to use a revision control system (in conjunction with c++).  I
want to to start using rcs/sccs, or maybe something else, on a unix
system for some c/c++ projects I'm working on.

I was thinking along the lines of one of the O'Reilly & Associates
books, but would like some input on other potentially good sources
(including text files).

2) Reference and Programming books on (n)curses.  I'm assuming there's
got to be some publications on this, or even (preferred) a good text
file version of the manuals.  Any information would be appreciated.

If there's anything that uses c++ as the language of example that'd
be great, but it's not required in any way.

Thanks for any information...
Christian

Christian 'shrub' Nelson  | Computer Scientist (ie: geek)

1. Summary of SCCS document references (and RCS too)

Which out of RCS and SCCS do people prefer?  I found rcs(1) by mistake
in a manual page in our computer unit library - and I've found it very
good.  What are the good and bad points of each system?

Geoff.
        Geoff Rimmer, Computer Science, Warwick University, UK.

        "Let's have a game of cricket.  Rik, you're the stumps"

2. Using Amanda for backup to CD using tar or smbtar ?

3. Constructing date using RCS or SCCS.

4. Does Solaris 2.4 PPP Support PAP?

5. RCS/SCCS: grouping mechanism?

6. shared object .init and .fini routines question...

7. RCS V SCCS

8. GTCD & NEC SCSI CD Problem

9. rcs vs. sccs

10. SCCS, RCS, make