where to find the source code of "send" function of TCP?

where to find the source code of "send" function of TCP?

Post by scyth » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 23:42:14

Anyone knows where can I find the source code of "send" function of TCP?

thx a lot

Post by Barry Margoli » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:50:15

>Anyone knows where can I find the source code of "send" function of TCP?

It's part of Unix kernels, so you should be able to find it in any *BSD or
Linux distribution.

If you're looking for something well documented, get the book "TCP/IP
Illustrated, Volume 2".  It's an examination of the TCP/IP stack in one of
the BSD implementations.

--

Genuity, Woburn, MA