Where can I find a grammar for PL/I?

Post by Gerald Winsl » Sat, 21 May 1994 06:25:40

Could someone out there point me to a BNF grammar for PL/I?  I'm writing a source code scanner for PL/I and need inputs for LEX and YACC.  If I can help it, I'd prefer not to have to generate those myself.

All your help is greatly appreciated!

Gerald Winslow

1. stability of pl 11 vs pl 9 ?

Just curious about the stability of pl 11 before I
upgrade to SLS 1.03. I seem to remember that pl 9
was meant to be particularly stable but pl 10
introduced some problems.

Ewen Macdonald
         | Ewen Macdonald, The University of Melbourne,       |
         | Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, |
         | Photonics Research Laboratory,                     |

2. Tin won't post - help

3. Two perl scripts, MakeBootDisk.pl and Rescue.pl I would like to develop

4. Eizo 9070S-Z

5. perl installed, cgi-lib.pl missing, How do i get cgi-lib.pl?

6. NFS errors: bad sendreply

7. find *.pl and grep for a string

8. Painfully slow un-tar

9. Linux doesn't find ethernet card (3c503), pl. advise

10. Bug in Kernel pl 10 and ext2 fs found?

11. It's not bad canned meat...

12. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter