Location of legal paper on multimedia content

Location of legal paper on multimedia content

Post by Sandy Jane Won » Thu, 28 Jul 1994 08:24:07

*Appologies extended regarding multimedia law paper entitled MULTIMEDIA
CONTENT AND THE SUPERHIGHWAY: RAPID ACCELERATION OR FOOT ON
THE BRAKE?:

For those of you who feel that the above had become vapor text, I have an
explanation.

The manager/administrator of the Computers and Academic Freedom (CAF)
Archive ,where this paper was uploaded, has moved the .txt file
elsewhere
temporarily for optimal readibility before re-archiving it. As soon as
that is done, I will cross-post to respective newsgroups  with something
like "Multimedia law paper now archived and acccessible." Instructions
for obtaining the paper should be the same (get mltmedia_cntent.txt via
anonymous ftp to
ftp.eff.org in the directory /pub/CAF/law).

Reference note: Fenwick and West in Palo Alto will continue to archive
their
papers covering the legal aspects of computer technology for on-line
acess. The
above will be the first of such archived papers.

Sandy Jane Wong
Editorial Consultant
Intellectual Property in High Technology