W. Richard Stevens' (new?) UNIX programming book.

W. Richard Stevens' (new?) UNIX programming book.

Post by Edgar Per » Sat, 19 Dec 1992 05:04:57

Quote:>Some time back, someone had posted about a new book on Advanced Unix
>Progarmming by W. Richard Stevens.

Book: Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment
W. Richard Stevens
ISBN: 0-201-56317-7
~$50.00
Excellent Book!

1. compiling examples from stevens 'advanced programming in unix' book.

did anyone succeed in compiling the code-samples from the book
'advanced programming in unix' by richard stevens?

I cannot build the libmisc.a library.

if you tried it and succeeded please contact me through my email:

P.S.  Also, if anybody is familiar with additional running code examples
(that run under linux, ofcourse). I need code for advanced programming,
for example: system calls, IPC.

2. net-2 'extra progs'?

3. need help on Stevens, W Richard "advance programming in the UNIX Environment.

4. Help with `cmd` problem!

5. Stevens' book : UNIX network programming

6. srm.conf - ncsa_httpd 1.4

7. Richard Stevens book

8. Trailing '/' on all requests

9. richard stevens books

10. program "sock" by Richard Stevens

11. Problem with Stevens book: Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment

12. Sample source for W Richard Stevens Network Programming