Unix Programming & Linux Programming Question

Unix Programming & Linux Programming Question

Post by Outerlimit » Mon, 28 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
Saw two books today, one is about unix programming and one is linux
programming...
Both are in C/C++...just wonder what's the difference (if there is any)
between these two?

Thank you !

        http://www.linuxdoc.org/

--

Though all my neighbors are barbarians, and you are a thousand miles away,
there are always two cups on my table.