Can anyone tell me what a unix loadbuilder is??
1. comp.unix.questions comp.unix.misc comp.unix.sys5.r3
Uh, I don't think so. But, the timers useable by setitimer() can be set for
100 millisecond intervals. Plus, a signal is generated when the particular
timer (you have 3 to choose from) expires. Instead of looping you could just
wait for the signal to occur. If no other signals are being delivered the
wait() call could be easily used for this purpose. Otherwise you'll want to
use the sigpause() call to only wake up when a certain signal is delivered.
Keep in mind that the actual time required to notify a process of a timer
expiring is dependant on the system load.
Jeff S. Dickson
2. Strategy & Business magazine
3. rcp/ftp problems between OS5/Unix & Unix/Unix
4. Linux: "poster-child for buggy and idiosyncratic software"
6. IBM ServeRAID Controller Cards
7. comp.unix.wizards comp.lang.c comp.sys.sun alt.unix.wizards alt.unix.wizards.free
9. unix unix, who's got unix...
10. alt.unix.wizard, alt.unix.wizard.free, comp.unix.admin
11. Communications - Unix to Unix vs Unix to DOS
12. JOB: US-MN Unix System Admin Manager--- Up to $80k ----UNIX/HP/AIX Daily Challenges ! !