I need a UNIX and sybase person.

Post by Steven T. Harr » Fri, 29 Apr 1994 06:15:31

I am in desperate need of a programmer to fill the following requirements:

Are you an experienced UNIX, C, SQL, SYBASE,X-WINDOWS person?

Then I need you!! This position is in the the NYC area and will last a
Minimum of 6 months.  If your interested please respond as fast as possible.
Salary is Very competitive and negotiable.

                Profesional experience required
                        Thanks
                                Steve Harris

804-977-7040

1. UNIX person needed.

I need a person familiar with SCO Openserver 5.0.0 to help me!

I need to transfer all programs (mainly Multisoft and Multiword) and
data from an old server to a new one.

I have tried doing this using a full backup on tape but I didn't know
which files I needed to copy - I ended up screwing up the kernel in
the process.

Can anybody give me detailed instructions, or alternatively I would be
prepared to pay somebody to come and do it for me! Unfortunately, it
needs to be done as soon as possible and must be out of hours - this
weekend would be ideal!

The client is based in Buckinghamshire.

2. Pop3 Server for Solaris?

3. Unix person needed

4. Cannot telnet, ftp or httpd from outside

5. Unix admin person needed, Cambridge, MA

6. Default FTP Server and client delays

7. Need a Unix Systems Administrator and a Help Desk person

8. SVR4.2 internals books ??

9. Website needs a Unix person

10. Hp-Unix System Administrator with Sybase needed In Teterboro, NJ

11. Matrox Mystique ands X.

12. Sybase clients - Like Sybase Central

13. so clever unix script type person....