about tin and kms

Post by Bhavesh Na » Thu, 05 Aug 1993 22:37:26

Hi Netters,
   i need a few information from U. I am interested in  Configuration
   Management Software like KMS/ODE/CLEARTOOL. Has anybody worked on these
   and can anybody send his experiences about this? We want to use it for a
   project which shall be developed in an environment geographically separated
   like Germany , France and India (with 64kb hotline only). This project
   shall be for 2 years with 40 poeple working on it during its development.
   Could anybody please post the relevant information about this to my
   email address given below? I would appreciate if i get a comparitive study
   on these or atleast the sweet/bitter experiences of using any of these.
   If there is any other such S/w other than KMS/ODE/Clearcase, i would
   appreciate that too.
     THanx a lot and bye

     BAPU KRISHNA PRASAD

     phone: 0049-89-636-46953