I would like to know if anyone out there is aware of the C++
potentialities concerning NeXTStep 3.3. For example, would
ProjectBuilder.app be able to work with C++ code, or can it already?
As far as I have discovered, it cannot.
Please respond if you have any info concerning this matter. It
is vital to the scheduling of our upcoming fall semester classes.
Thank you very much.
2. vmlinuz won't build with cmd64X.C
4. How do I get a (struct proc *) for the current user process (in NEXTSTEP 3.3)?
5. kvm_open: proc size mismatch
6. HELP: Spinner/ulpc on NeXTStep 3.3 Intel
7. Where to put initializationstuff that previously went into .xinitrc
8. FS: NeXTSTEP 3.3 Intel Educational Bundle
9. Question:Debian 0.93R6, Windows95, NEXTSTEP 3.3 all on one hard drive
10. domain name problem, NeXTstep 3.3
11. problem with nis/nis+ with NeXTstep 3.3/Solaris 2.5.1
12. CERN httpd under Nextstep 3.3 (Intel)