Quote:> I would like to know how to get the CPU, Memory, Disk and Virtual memory
> utilizations on HP-UX 11.x. HP support has told me to try to use
> pstat_xxx calls to get the info. I think I need pstat_getdynamic and
> maybe pstat_getprocessor. But how do I use the data to get what I
> need? I want the % of utilization just like it does in Glance. Of
> course they wont tell me how they do that. Any one have ideas. Please
> let me know. I need to be able to do it using C language and with or
> without an API.
1. How install SSL on HP 580 HP-UX 11 with Iplanet 4.1?, pcumming
How install SSL on HP 580 HP-UX 11 with Iplanet 4.1?, pcumming
We use Lawson's HRIS system running on an HP box.
We want to install SSL and of course obtain a certificate from
What are the steps necessary to obtain a certificate and install it
(step by step) on our Unix box as mentioned above running Iplanet 4.0?
Thanks very much for an email reply (if not too much trouble) and
This is new to us.
2. HomePNA device supported in any BSDs???
4. HP-UX 11.0 Out of Memory Issues.
6. Memory Fault using the copy command (cp) on HP-UX 11.0
10. find(1) question on HP-UX 11
11. Compiling Apache 0.8.11 under HP-UX
12. getpwnam fails in setuid program using NIS+ on HP-UX 11