How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 ou F8 key?

How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 ou F8 key?

Post by Stephan » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi

  I work on a SUN workstation that have the COPY and PASTE key on
the left side of my SUN keyboard.

  I will be force to change to a WYSE workstation with a keyboard like PC
that doesn't have the COPY & PASTE key.
The WYSE will be connected directly to a big SUN unix machine.

  How can I map the COPY & PASTE key into my F10 key (or anything else)
and put these values in my .ttyswrc file.

Thanks in advance

Stephan

1. How to map keys (COPY, PASTE) into F7 or F8 keys

Hi

  I work on a SUN workstation that have the COPY and PASTE key on
the left side of my SUN keyboard.

  I will be force to change to a WYSE workstation with a keyboard like PC
that doesn't have the COPY & PASTE key.
The WYSE will be connected directly to a big SUN unix machine.

  How can I map the COPY & PASTE key into my F10 key (or anything else)
and put these values in my .ttyswrc file.

Thanks in advance

Stephan

2. Adding another drive.

3. Using select() and wgetch() in curses

4. mapping sparc keys to x86 keys in cde (sun faq 1543-02)

5. Soundblaster on IRQ10 (already used?)

6. How to change key map for tab key

7. Question on X-Windows

8. Mapping keys other than the function keys

9. Mapping SUN's F12 key to as400 F12 key

10. Mapping two key sequences to one key?

11. How do I map Compose key to a ctrl-key combo?

12. Cut / Copy / Paste Keys