Workspace script

Post by sunixa » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:41:11

Hi,

I am looking for a script that would cycle through several workspaces
at a given interval and also provide a function to stop cycling when a
key is pressed and then continue cycling when a different key is
pressed or after a certain amount of time of keyboard/mouse
inactivity.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

-Joe

Workspace script

Post by David Schwart » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:47:52

Quote:> I am looking for a script that would cycle through several workspaces
> at a given interval and also provide a function to stop cycling when a
> key is pressed and then continue cycling when a different key is
> pressed or after a certain amount of time of keyboard/mouse
> inactivity.

    What do you mean by "workspace"?

    DS