Good Book about CVS?

Post by RC » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:32:17

Anyone out there can recommend some good books
introduce and learning about CVS?
I read the CVS document, but it not so good to learn.

O'Reilly only have RCS and CVS reference
pocket book.

Thank Q!

Good Book about CVS?

Post by GROG » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:38:12

Quote:> Anyone out there can recommend some good books introduce and
> learning about CVS?  I read the CVS document, but it not so good to
> learn.

This is about the only one I've read. Worked for me (& the price ain't
too bad either :^>)

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/

--
GROG! \|/          Anagrams for NetBSD core team:  Crested Boatmen

--oOO-(_)-OOo--    rot  -- Julian Assange
(email: grog-at-sixbit-dot-org)

Good Book about CVS?

Post by David Magd » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 05:24:27

[...]

Quote:> O'Reilly only have RCS and CVS reference pocket book.

Actually there's also _Essential CVS_:

        www.oreilly.com/catalog/cvs/

Haven't read it myself.

--