Transfering a file from UNIX to NT

Post by bs.. » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello, I need to copy or move an ASCII file from UNIX (HP/UX b.10.20) to
Windows NT.
How can I do this. Can the command to do this be imbedded in a C
program. Or should it be done
from a batch program. How do I do this?

Thank you, Sincerley Bill

1. automated file transfer between UNIX and NT

I am looking for a solution to transfer files automatically between a
UNIX box and a NT box. These two boxes are connected through a LAN.
Each box has two directories, inbound & outbound. Each one send the
files in its outbound directory to another one?s inbound directory.
Does anybody know is there any shareware/freeware/third-party product
which can meet this goal? I have not selected the UNIX  type, so any
UNIX, HP-UX/AIX/Solaris, whatever is OK. However the  NT version is
4.0.  I would appreciate if somebody help.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. AOPEN CRW-4048 on REDHAT 9.0 - did anybody make it burn ??

3. Transferring files from Unix to/from NT

4. IOCTL help/hints needed

5. automated file transfer between UNIX and NT

6. Intel STL2 mother board

7. How to transfer 5GB files from NT to UNIX??

8. problem using linux term program

9. Auto File Transfer from Unix to NT

10. automated file transfer between UNIX and NT

11. file transfer from NT to Unix

12. File transfers on Mainframes, Unix & NT, what's preferred?

13. UNIX -> MSDOS -> UNIX File transfers