RCS

Post by Jan Gifva » Tue, 15 Dec 1992 20:35:48

What's the difference between RCS and SCCS ?
If any....

Jan Gifvars

1. trying to print out RCS's rcs.ms file

On SUN/Solaris 2.6,  printer is HP5si

trying to print out RCS's rcs.ms file like :
nroff -ms rcs.ms | lpr

but I get a lot of octcal chars in the output !

Am I using the right package ?
Is there a different macro package that I need to use ?

Sunil

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. 17.2 GB EIDE for sparc ?

3. + RCS + oops, I can't check-in after a rcs -u command

4. Sol 7 x86 DLT-4000 bug

5. How to make RCS work with shared RCS directory

6. Genius GE3000II pocket LAN

7. Announce: CS-RCS V2.0 -- Share RCS Files on UNIX and Windows

8. DHCPcd 0.70 and RedHat 5.1

9. RCS, how to have a common RCS directory?

10. References on: RCS/SCCS and (N)Curses???

11. RCS and getopt

12. Constructing date using RCS or SCCS.

13. RCs