r* protocols' documents ??

Post by Yiorgos Adamopoul » Fri, 09 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,

Is there anywhere a link that leads to a description of the protocols used
by rlogin and remsh/rsh ?

TIA.

-Yiorgos.

1. What's wrong with 'file protocol' or 'http://localhost protocol'?

. I got the following error messages while starts Konqueror and swat (with
Konqueror to open link 'http://localhost:901') for samba configuration,
respectively.

  "The process for the file protocol died unexpectedly."
  "The process for the http://localhost protocol died unexpectedly."

  What's wrong? Of course, they both don't work. Can anybody tell me what to
check step by step? Thanks.

. Info:
  . Mandrake 8.1
  . Firewall (by Bastille-firewall) looks OK

charlie

2. Dates stamps problems

3. wants detailed specification document for coding RIP(routing information protocol)

4. LinuxFT2.0 to Laptop (no CDROM)

5. Is the BitKeeper network protocol documented?

6. X troubles with 2.2.2

7. Great read ("Analysis of Microsoft's 'Competing with Linux' Document")

8. Login script

9. Is SCO's 'ansi' definition documented anywhere?

10. 2.5 'what to expect' document.

11. Strange shell "feature" w/ 'HERE document in function'

12. Proposal for a 'Please read before POSTING to this group' document

13. How to print 'info' documents?