1. AMD running on OSF/1 (dec/alpha) version 3.2 run on OSF/1 4.0?
I have a configuration of AMD built under OSF/1 version 3.2
running on OSF/1 version 4.0.
I am experiencing a large amount of NFS timeouts and retrys
to remove files between to OSF/1 (dec/alpha) systems.
One system is running the OSF/1 3.2 OS and the other is running
4.0 OS version. Both running the same AMD build; (AMD version 18.104.22.168)
%amd -v <cr>
Copyright (c) 1990 Jan-Simon Pendry
Copyright (c) 1990 Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine
Copyright (c) 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
Unofficial patch level 102.
amd 22.214.171.124 of 1992/05/31 16:53:21 bsd44-beta #0: Tue Sep 10 14:01:39
Map support for: root, passwd, nis, ndbm, file, error.
FS: ufs, nfs, nfsx, host, link, linkx, program, union, auto, direct,
Primary network: primnetname="126.96.36.199" (primnetnum=1).
No Subsidiary network.
Does anyone have any experience with this type of problem?
Thanks in advance.
(617)-891-0000 x282 LAB x-421
BGS Systems, Inc.
2. Looking for faulty myths of computer history...
3. Netscape 4.06 using OSF/3.2 libs
4. Network interface sees broadcasts but nothing else!?!
5. Dec OSF/3.2 and number of users logged in
6. How do I get CMS ACD Stats from G3 switch to ASCII
8. stdio.h for OSF/1 3.2
9. NFS: OSF 3.2 is squashing my uid
10. Any luck with Linux 2.2.1 and Navigator 4.08 for OSF/1 3.2?
11. Running Digital Unix 4.0 or OSF/1 3.2 binaries
12. require apache for digital unix 3.2 OSF/1