SOLARIS x86 Isa card device driver.

1. Unsupported ISA device doesn't appear in /devices on Solaris x86

Hi,

I have an AVM Fritz passive ISDN card in one of my ISA slots. I added
the device to the device list of the Solaris x86 boot program (it didn't
get recognised automatically) and it shows up in the boot program's list
as an unsupported device. The card doesn't show up on a prtconf -pv
listing. Why is this? Obviously I don't have a driver for it, but why
doesn't it get added to the device tree, even if it isn't supported?
Thanks for any pointers...

Gerald

--
"A man's got to know his limitations..." 'Dirty' Harry Callaghan A.K.A
Clint Eastwood

2. Top 10 posters comp.unix.questions

3. x86 ISA bus device driver interrupts

4. Users cannot su, lp or cron

5. How to mmap ISA devices in Solaris x86?

6. Problems with Linux WLAN and DWL-650 card in RH7.1 + 2.4.5 kernel.

7. ISA SCSI card device driver???

8. Need XF86config for 1152x900 #9Level12 card.

9. How to write a device driver for data acquisition via ISA card

10. How to write a device driver for data acquisition via ISA card?

11. 16 bit ISA serial card on Solaris 9 x86

12. user space device driver can't write to isa device

13. Looking for device driver for digitizer for solaris x86