San Diego based start-up needs Unix programmer

San Diego based start-up needs Unix programmer

Post by Rhus » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Position: Unix programmer with entreprenuer attitude.

Experience: 2 or more years of extensive WWW and dbase experience.

Education: BS or higher in Computer Science.

Duties: Develop and manage complex dbase and dynamic web site.

Hours per week: Minimum 60 hrs.

Salary:  $30,000 per year + up to 10% of profits and equity.

Start Date: 7/1/96

Raymond G. Husum

1. Unix QA Engineers needed at Sun Microsystems in San Diego!

San Diego is home to the design team responsible for Sun Microsystems'
award winning Starfire(tm).  Here we're designing and engineering
premiere, high-end, high-performance enterprise servers and the largest
SMP systems in the world.

Be part of the software integration organization in the server design
group. Designs and develops automated tests and deploys test tools as
required. Other duties include code development and debugging using
C/C++ and some shell scripting. Must have 5+ years of software QA
experience using Unix, C/C++ and shell scripts.

We require all applicants to have the unrestricted right to work for ANY
employer in the United States.

858-625-0650.  Check out our local webpage for more job descriptions!
http://www.sunsandiego.com.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Mouse just ... doesn't work.

3. C/C++/Unix Developers needed at Sun Microsystems in San Diego!

4. resolving example.com ..no response??

5. UNIX Consultant Needed in San Diego, CA

6. \\\** UNIX Systems Administrator - US/NJ **///

8. Banyan Vines and Linux

9. Need Unix Programmer in San Antonio,TX area

10. Software QA Manager needed at Sun Microsystems in San Diego!

11. Job -- San Diego Area - Unix Driver

12. Sun Microsystems in San Diego seeks Unix developers!

13. UNIX Consulting Assignment in San Diego