UNIX Job Opportunities in Phila Area

Post by Loren King - EDP Contract Service » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Enjoy the flexibility of the consultant lifestyle
while benefiting from the stability of working with
an industry leader where hourly compensation
typically ranges between $30 to $45 per hour.
We invite you to check out our web site at:

                  http://www.edpcs.com

PHILADELPHIA AREA
UNIX OPPORTUNITIES

*12 month opportunity for a UNIX Administrator
to implement "Firewalls", e-mail, & internet.
Must have Internet, Firewall, E-Mail, Unix
and Windows NT experience.
Please reference code 1607/UNIX/730

*7 Month opportunity for 6 Programmer / Testers
Must have MS Windows, SQL/Oracle DBMS,
Unix, Forest & Trees, Business Objects,
SQA Teamtest and GUI experience.
Initial travel for training is requried.
Please reference code 1813/UNIX/730

*12 Month opportunity for a Software Test
Technician to be responsible for the
software support of laptops in a globally
distributed client / server system.
Must have MS Access, MS Mail, Unix,
SQL, MS Windows and two years experience
in a distributed client/server environment.
Desires Unix database experience.
Please reference code 1814/UNIX/730

*12 Month opportunity for a Programmer
/ Analyst in the NW Philadelphia suburbs to
communicate with RIS Architecture and
Development regarding new technical directions.
Must have NT, Unix, Oracle 7, Windows for
Workgroups, MS Word and MS Mail.
Please reference code 1859/UNIX/730

EDP is the leading provider for information
technology contracting professionals in the
Southeast Pennsylvania Tri-State area.
We are seeking talented individuals with
paid / professional experience, residing in U.S.,
for additional Unix opportunities.
U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, F-1 or TN eligibility required.

Please forward your resume to:

                     Loren King
                 EDP Contract Services
                     401 City Ave