Using streams with X.25

Post by Colin Rhod » Tue, 12 Jul 1994 15:14:11

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information on how to use streams with X.25 in AIX3.2.5?
Rumor has it that this is part of the BOS (Base Operating System)
release, but I'm damned if I can find it, or any references to how
it works.  What I could really use is some pointers to source that
uses streams over X.25, or alternately, any documentation that people
know of.  I've been through info explorer looking for this stuff but
there is not a lot there.

Thanks,

Colin.

Using streams with X.25

Post by Richard Mason » Sat, 16 Jul 1994 02:05:33

>Does anyone have any information on how to use streams with X.25 in AIX3.2.5?

Don't know about how it works in AIX, but I'm guessing it would be
similar to other systems.  The DLPI 2 spec seems to have a lot of
X.25'ish stuff -- is this what you're looking for?  The programming
interface to use?
--
Richard F. Masoner
Not my employer's opinions.