chpass.c

Post by Sean Ha » Wed, 02 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi, everyone:

I believe there is a file call 'chpass.c' under the Unix. However, I can't
find it. Maybe it is compressed. Could anybody tell me where I can find it?
(My system is NetBSD).

Thanks!

--
Sean Han - Service Technologies
Picker International

chpass.c

Post by Eric Meij » Thu, 03 Dec 1998 04:00:00

: Hi, everyone:

: I believe there is a file call 'chpass.c' under the Unix. However, I can't
: find it. Maybe it is compressed. Could anybody tell me where I can find it?
: (My system is NetBSD).

Try

find / -name chpass.c\* -print

Read the find man page to find out more about find.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology

1. chpass for Solaris?

hay,
I have an apparently simple need:
set a NEW user passwd without prompting.
I know with 'chpass' this is possible, but it's unavailable for Solaris!?

Does anybody know a possible solution for my problem?
Should I play with stdin or it exists something ready to use?

Hope will interest, bye.

2. the eXceed, ssh, firewall and lan challenge

3. Strange Severe Issue: chpass -s with non-existent shell wipes root pwd &....

4. Alt+Strg+Fn under KDE deactivated

5. chpass problem (2.1.0-RELEASE)

6. Apache: cosmetical fix to generate correct comments in httpd.conf

7. a script to call chpass, make the change, then continue

8. X with Banshee ?

9. chpass will not exit

10. passwd, chsh, chpass, chfn, chsh problem

11. chpass locked me out of my computer

12. help newbie with chpass

13. chpass.c