Using LPI-C Under interactive Unix 3.2 version 3.0.1

Using LPI-C Under interactive Unix 3.2 version 3.0.1

Post by Duane Charr » Sun, 22 Nov 1992 09:27:37

Hello Net,

  Hey, has anyone out there tried to use the LPI ansi 'C' development
system that is included with interactive Unix?  I am having a heck
of a time trying to get it going.  If so please write Back.  I
tried a simple program to read in a file.  I wrote it so both the
standard 'C' compiler(cc) and the LPI 'C' compiler could compile
and link it.  The Standard one worked fine but the LPI one
gave erroneous errors.  Also How do I get the LPI to include the
Machine specific 'h' files(fcntl.h) and (/sys/*.h)?  Then
also How do I get the anis Library to link.  I have a program
I am porting to Unix and a couple of functions are allready done
in Ansi.

                                Thanks in advance
                                Duane