C Source-Level Debuggers

Post by Jeffrey Ch » Wed, 17 Mar 1993 01:16:34

I am looking for a C source-level de* which is easier to use than
gdb and dbx. Essentially, I would like to have something that resembles
the THINK C de* on the Macintosh.

I believe Green Hills Software has a product which is like this. Any
comments and or recommendations would be appreciated. Please respond
via email and I will summarize if there is sufficient interest.

Thanks,
--Jeff Chen

C Source-Level Debuggers

Post by Thad P Flory » Thu, 18 Mar 1993 02:18:22

|  I am looking for a C source-level de* which is easier to use than
|  gdb and dbx. Essentially, I would like to have something that resembles
|  the THINK C de* on the Macintosh.
|
|  I believe Green Hills Software has a product which is like this. Any
|  comments and or recommendations would be appreciated. Please respond
|  via email and I will summarize if there is sufficient interest.

Check-out export.lcs.mit.edu:contrib/ups-2.45.2.tar.Z

You'll like it!  Note it requires X running on your system (which you can
get from export.lcs.mit.edu:pub/R5/*).

1. Looking for info on UNIX source-level debuggers

I'm looking for information on the current state of source-level debuggers
in a UNIX environment (if such a capability exists). If you know of any
packages, particularly for a 386 SVR3 environment, please let me know by
e-mail. I'll summarize and post to the net if appropriate.

2. Help! configure php with rpm

3. new release of source-level debugger for SunOS 4.1 kernel

4. Workspace in Unix

5. Looking for x-based source-level debugger !!!

6. What does this Tar error mean?

7. Suggestions for cheap RS/6000 for AIX experimentation?

8. source-level debugger

9. Source level debugger for perl?

10. Source level Kernel debugger for HP-UX

11. source level debuggers for C (UNIX System 5 Rev. 4.0)

12. Kernel level source debugger