US-NJ-Unix/C++ programmer needed

Post by Gail Dizengo » Sat, 25 May 1996 04:00:00

***URGENT/IMMEDIATE NEED***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the
NYC/NJ area since 1979, is looking for experienced programmer
analysts/consultants to work on-site at our most prestigious clients
in the Central New Jersey area (908).  The projects are immediate and
at least six months in length.

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
Strong C++ development skills with Oracle database background

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

**Referral Fees Paid...Refer your friends/associates!!**

Gail Dizengoff, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp
Tel# 908-603-0900 ext 248
Fax# 908-603-0110

CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE :   www.sconcepts.com

and register for upcoming positions!

1. US-NJ-Unix/C developer needed

                ***URGENT***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the
NJ/NYC area since 1979, is looking for senior level Unix/C developers
to work on-site at our most prestigious clients in the Central New
Jersey area (908/609).  The projects are immediate and at least six
months in length.

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Strong front-end development skills using Unix /C

DESIRED SKILLS:
Any experience with World Wide Web development

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills.

**Referral Fees Paid...Refer your friends/associates!!**

Gail Dizengoff, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp
Tel# 908-603-0900 ext 248
Fax# 908-603-0110

CompuServe: 103176,2672

Visit our home page and register for upcoming needs at

                www.sconcepts.com

2. XFree86 3.1 and LBX: How and Where??? [REPOST]

3. US-NJ-Unix developers needed

4. tcsh for cygwin?

5. US-NJ UNIX Internals Programmers Wanted

6. Survey & Voting CGIs

7. Installing 3.2 on two-disk PeeCee?

8. US-NJ-UNIX/NT admin (contract/perm)

9. US-NJ-UNIX ADMIN Contract

10. us colorado - C/C++/unix Jr programmer positions - recruiter

11. World Leader Needs UNIX Systems Administrators $ to 70K - US/NJ

12. US-NY-NYC - ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAMMER ANALYST - C++/UNIX