where to get RPC source

Post by Dongxiao Y » Sat, 09 Oct 1993 00:13:44

Can someone tell me where to get (anonymous ftp) the Sun RPC source code
for SunOS(or 4.3 Bsd).

Thanks a lot.

D. Yue

where to get RPC source

Post by Brian Fitzgera » Sat, 09 Oct 1993 11:43:34

Quote:Dongxiao Yue writes:
>Can someone tell me where to get (anonymous ftp) the Sun RPC source code
>for SunOS(or 4.3 Bsd).

wuarchive.wustl.edu in /systems/sun/sun-exchange/rpc4.0

Brian

1. cgi scripts not getting executed, only the source code gets displayed

Hi
I'm using Apache1.3.14 on solaris.
I'm trying to allow each of my user-directories to have a cgi-bin directory.
So I placed the cgi-bin directory underneath the public_html directory. I
added the following code to my httpd.conf

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

<Directory /home/*/public_html/cgi-bin>
Options ExecCGI
SetHandler cgi-script
</Directory>

I've saved the cgi-file under ~user/public_html/cgi-bin/<cgi-filename>

When I try running it from the browser, I see the source code, rather than
seeing the cgi script being executed.

Whats possibly wrong with the configuration?

Thanks
Akshay

2. DHCPD: is this possible ? ( 2-subnets,1-wire,known/unknown)

3. How to use rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd?

4. lpr options

5. Where are rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd?

6. kdebase & kdm backend

7. Dangers of rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd

8. Q: realtech NIC install problem in RH6.2

9. RPC 4.0 vs RPC 4.1 vs TI RPC

10. Comparison bet soap rpc, dce rpc and sun rpc

11. rpc.pwdauthd gets irreperably hung

12. RH6.1 rpc.rusersd clones itself; +FIX source patch

13. Getting RPC numbers registered