Subject: US-NY-NYC-VAX/FORTRAN PROGRAMMER/ANALYST-INVESTMENT MGT
Prestigious Investment Management firm in NYC is looking for a
Programmer/Analyst to work on Security Processing and Portfolio Management
Systems. Applicant must have a college degree (BS or MS) and 2-5 years
experience developing VAX/VMS software for business applications.
*Take responsibility for one or more existing major systems.
*Design and develop new systems
*Provide technical and operational support to various users.
*Develop applications operating in a client/server mode with a
* Have solid knowledge of VAX/VMS. Must know DCL and some System
Routines. Should have some PC/DOS knowledge.
* Must be proficient in Fortran and/or C. Must have written in VAX
Fortran or C recently and have used some of the system run time
* Experience with Relational DataBase application
* Financial Industry experience a plus
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
When Replying, please include the following:
1. Present salary and bonus if any.
2. Eligibility to work (VISA status).
3. Geographical preference and availability to interview at that
Please follow up faxed or emailed resumes (ASCII format only) with a
ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE MARKED ATTN.: E. DANIEL RAZ
CONTACT (executive search firm):
E. Daniel Raz
Analytic Recruiting Inc.
21 East 40 St. Suite 500
New York, New York 10016
Tel#: (212) 545-8511
Fax#: (212) 545-8520