Informix-4GL, C, Unix and shell script programmers

Informix-4GL, C, Unix and shell script programmers

Post by INFOMEDIA S.C.a r. » Fri, 29 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Location: Milano, Italy
Company: InfoMedia S.C.a r.l.
Job: Programmer/Analyst
Expertise: Informix-4GL, C,  Knowledge of Unix and shell script.
Must: 2 years of experience
Contact: Luca Malagola

For information regarding our current requirements
please email your ASCII resume.

Address:P.Le Lavater, 3 20129 MILANO, ITALY

Voice:          +39-2-29527775
Fax:    +39-2-29527775

1. ITALY: Informix-4GL, C, Knowledge of Unix and shell script.

Location: Milano, Italy
Company: InfoMedia S.C.a r.l.
Job: Programmer/Analyst
Expertise: Informix-4GL, C,  Knowledge of Unix and shell script.
Must: 2 years of experience
Contact: Luca Malagola

For information regarding our current requirements
please email your ASCII resume.

Address:P.Le Lavater, 3 20129 MILANO, ITALY

Voice:          +39-2-29527775
Fax:    +39-2-29527775

2. waiting for dip to exit

3. MIME mailers on Linux

4. Color-Problem with Informix-4GL 4.16.UC2

5. Yet another RH6.1+Win98, Install scares me!

6. Informix-4gl (SCO-Port) on Linux

7. P.S to About Shell Scripts

8. Informix-4gl

9. Recommended source code mgmt system for informix-4gl applications

10. US-CA-L.A. Unix/C & Informix Esql/C programmer needed

11. Beginner Shell programmer needs HELP (belonged on comp.unix.shell)

12. Informix 4Gl under linux link errors