Galaxy ?

Post by Alfred P. Bartholoma » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone heard anything ( good/bad/other/etc. ?  ) about this
GUI Motif Like development environment that runs on Unix machines ( like
Solaris for example ).

We do a lot of Motif/GUI development and were exploring tools that
would help us speed up the GUI development part of our projects.
It is too bad, from our point of view, that something like Visual C++
that runs on NT machines doesn't exist on the unix platform.

Fred Bartholomai

--
Alfred P. Bartholomai

... it is better to light a candle than curse the darkness ...

1. Sound Galaxy NX with Linux 1.0

I have a Sound Galaxy NX (SB2 clone) and Slackware 1.2.0 with Linux 1.0
I have read the Sound-HOWTO but it refers to 0.99.14 as the latest version, so is obviously out of date. Can any one tell me what I need to do to configure this card for Linux 1.0?

Thanks in advance,

Paul Murray
Wadham College, Oxford

--

Wadham College, Oxford.

2. Linux 0.99.16 ??

3. sound galaxy pro 16 II no sound

4. Home networking: Masquerading trouble UPDATE

5. Galaxy

6. apply *both* patches? (newbie question)

7. Re; Sound Galaxy blues!!

8. The settings for hosts.allow to run DNS services

9. Audio Galaxy

10. Sound Galaxy Pro 16

11. Help needed on Galaxy DC-820 SCSI-Controller

12. Those rejected Galaxy ads

13. Sound Galaxy Pro 16