Unix Project Leader and Programmers

Post by Ron Ro » Sun, 22 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking for some serious Unix programmers. Folks that like to fool
around with threads, and shared memory, and high transaction rate IPC's.
We are assembling a small but very talented team for some good solid
workcomp.unix.programmer
White Plains NY area. (914) 777 5600 Ron

1. CA-C, Unix Programmers and Project Leader

6 month contracts available for C Unix Programmers in Sacramento, CA.
Looking for multiple C, Unix Programmer and one Project Leader. Will
develop interfaces for billing application.  Please call Kelli Johnston
with Toner Corporation at
601 University, Ste 225
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone 1-800-500-5339
Fax (916) 649-0352

2. magic filter for OpenBSD

3. HELP! ABAP/4 Project Leaders, Programmers!!

4. Where did KDE help disappear?

5. UNIX Administrator and UNIX Operations Project Leader needed - Baltimore

6. LINUX Webserver

7. Unix Project leader required for UK ISP

8. Accounting on ISC

9. WANT:Unix Programmer for Project

10. US-MASS-OS Project Leader NEED $$Finders Fee$$

11. EDI Project Leader AS/400

12. HELP: Free3d CALL FOR PROJECT LEADERS

13. EDI Project Leader AS/400