crypt library??

Post by Jens Moell » Wed, 13 Jul 1994 19:25:09

:       I am trying to compile the pop3d daemon for SCO (v 3.2) and it
: cannot find the crypt routine.  According to the man pages on crypt, there
: should be a libcrypt.a library somewhere, but it is not there.  Does
: anyone know where I can get the library.

I don't know where your libcrypt.a library has gone, but you may
obtain a substitutional implemenation of crypt via ftp from
  ftp.funet.fi:pub/unix/security/destoo.tar.Z

Perhaps that helps,
        Jens.

FernUni-Hagen, LG Prakt. Informatik IV, D-58084 Hagen, GERMANY
Tel.: +49/2331/25871

1. crypt libraries

System 5 isn't very precise. Xenix said System V on the box too.

Lng190? Is that old? It isn't listed in the current info file for SLSs,
the crypt SLS has been lng225b for a long time.

I asked this at SCOFORUM yesterday and was told to expect an OSR 5 crypt SLS
"soon".
--

2. SB PCI64V (Legacy driver)

3. linux crypt library

4. Ipchains Config

5. Caldera 2.2 Crypt libraries for Postgresql

6. How to get IRQs and i/o addresses in use?

7. crypt library

8. Can FreeBSD live on a comp with Windows installed (like Redhat Linux)?

9. crypt in C++ just like crypt in c library

10. crypt function library on RH 5.2

11. unix crypt() vs. AIX crypt()

12. passwd hashing methods Re: unix crypt() vs. AIX crypt()

13. Frontend to library crypt()