Help about the diff btw MIME's Content-ID and Content-Location header

Help about the diff btw MIME's Content-ID and Content-Location header

Post by Lian » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:21:15

Hi,

I'm confused by these two items. It seems a MIME part can have both of them,
but which one will be used as the index to select the part? which has higher
priority?

BRs/Liang

1. Content-Location http header

Is there a way to not display, or replace the "Content-Location" http
header? - in short, I have an app that is using templating, and because of
the "Content-Location" header returning the same page name, even though the
content is different, search engine spiders won't index any further than the
first page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. problem with linux recognizing memory

3. Help: (mail) content-length/type headers not set

4. ide-scsi panic in 2.4.21-rc2, -rc3, -rc6, -rc6-ac1

5. Apache: Content Negotiation (Content-Language)

6. Can a user get the number of days before password expires?

7. shell scripting: echoing contents of contents of variable

8. Shoelace-Problems

9. Question regarding mime types and content encoding..

10. C/C++ library to parse MIME content in HTTP

11. Location of legal paper on multimedia content

12. content-length not returned in some headers

13. Capturing Content-Type header on Apache