Geologic/Hydrologic Software (Free) Wanted!!!

Geologic/Hydrologic Software (Free) Wanted!!!

Post by Henry K. Gabald » Sat, 03 Apr 1993 09:02:43

Newsgroups: comp.programming,comp.unix.programmer,news.software.readers
Subject: Geologic/Hydrologic Software (Free) Wanted!!!
Newsgroups: sci.geo.geology
Subject: Where to acquire software for geologic applics.

        I am looking for an Internet site or other sites
that would have geologic software such as for stereonets,
Wulff nets or Schmidt or any other software application
that geologists use.  Anything pertaining to lithologic
logging or hydrograph separation would be welcome.

thank you in advance.

1. Geologic/Hydrologic Software (Free) Wanted!!!

Newsgroups: sci.geo.geology

        I am looking for an Internet site or other sites
that would have geologic software such as for stereonets,
Wulff nets or Schmidt or any other software application
that geologists use.  Anything pertaining to lithologic
logging or hydrograph separation would be welcome.

thank you in advance.

2. 4mm vs ??? Speedie or not?

3. New Organization to Serve Free Software Community: Free Software Union

4. NCR53C810 + Seagate ST51080N wired problem

5. WWW: Unmaintained Free Software -- an Index of orphaned Free Software projects

6. telnet sessions closing down

7. Software Package Free! ... about our Free Software

8. Is there any utility like ctrace for C++??

9. Wanted - free/shareware helpdesk software for unix

10. Wanted: Web Space for Free Linux Software Project

11. WANTED: Free UNIX account with > 1MB free space

12. Free Systems Phylosophy vs. Free Software Philosophy

13. Wanted: Scheduler software wanted