ACE library

Post by mts.. » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:51:02

Dear list,

I would like to know your opinion about the ACE library.
Do you use it?
Are there any problems with it?

many thanks in advance,
Mihalis.

1. How to build ACE libraries

Hello there,

I  tried to run "configure" to build ACE libraries on the AIX 4.3.3 box with
VisualAge 5.0 but failed. Following is the steps that I used:

export ACE_ROOT=/tmp/ACE/ACE_wrappers
export CXX=xlC
cd  /tmp/ACE/ACE_wrappers/obj
../configure

After four hours running, the output reported the configuration was not
usable. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

TC

2. LILO control over NT, 95 and Messy-DOS?

3. libraries libraries libraries

4. Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 03:02

5. Security Dynamics ACE authorisation checking from Perl

6. what happend to comp.unix.freebsd.announce ?

7. GUS ACE: Good enough?

8. Set 8-bit on SUN outgoing serial port

9. ACE-5000 sound card/modem: REALLY STRANGE

10. ACE- Adaptive Communications Environment

11. ACE DoubleFlashPlus Flash Cards with Linux and pcmcia-cs-2.8.17

12. SecurID, ACE weaknesses! (Security Dynamics)

13. ACE 4.5 & AIX 4.3