get status of XON/XOFF from terminal driver?

get status of XON/XOFF from terminal driver?

Post by David Blackm » Mon, 18 Apr 1994 09:54:43

I am working on a project using SunOS 4.1.3 iand the ttya and ttyb
serial ports and ioctl's defined in termios.h.  I have programmed the
serial I/O channels to employ XON/XOFF handshaking.  My question is:
what code will find out the last flow control character received by the
Sun serial driver, i.e.  did it receive an XOFF and is currently
paused?  or did it get an XON and is/can send out characters.

Thanks for any tips.  Please respond directly to:

--
David Blackman

(215) 572-1141

1. I have problems with digiboards setup for terminal use with dec (xon/xoff) terminals

Flow stops when i telnet to other machines and starts back up when i hit any
character. All is of if i use hardware flow control terminals.  I seem to be
able to get around the problem by using rsh to any (including itself)
machine, then it stops every now and then, i just hit break to continue.

2. Red Hat and Slackware

3. problem with tty status (xon/xoff)

4. Linux on a Dos Partition

5. XON/XOFF Question

6. Have I been Hacked???????

7. Digi Board problems with Xon Xoff

8. Two Network interface with the same network

9. Serial Port XON/XOFF problems

10. xon xoff protocol for serial devices

11. XON/XOFF w/telnet

12. SLIP/dip: setting xon/xoff

13. Cannot keep XON/XOFF flow control