Problem with ESCAPE under CURSES and I386

Problem with ESCAPE under CURSES and I386

Post by LovGuide te » Thu, 07 Apr 1994 20:06:32

Hi All,

I have a program running under Interactive Unix System V/386 Release 3.2.
The program are using curses for input/output. When the program is running on a
slow pc, the program does not receives a arrow down, but instead it receives
the escape sequence for a arrow down.

All replies should be send to:

1. Downloading RH7...So many types: 7.0-i386...7.0-i386-respin...7.0-ja-i386

Hya,

I was going to download RedHat 7.0.  But since it's a long download.  I
want to make sure I download what is the best.  I see that there are
three types of ISO's:

  7.0-i386-docs-8bit.iso
  7.0-i386-powertools.iso
  7.0-i386-respin-SRPMS.iso
  7.0-i386-respin-disc1.iso
  7.0-i386-respin-disc2.iso
  7.0-i386-upgrade.iso
  7.0-ja-i386-SRPMS.iso
  7.0-ja-i386-disc1.iso
  7.0-ja-i386-disc2.iso

Which one do you guys recommend?  I want the most updated one.  Would
that be the "ja's" or the "respin's."

Thanks...

Raul Trujillo

2. openwin in 16bpp

3. Clearing the screen after a curses escape

4. Solaris x86 FAQ 1/2

5. Using curses with shell escapes?

6. PPP trouble- says unsupported protocol

7. Help: How to read escaped key sequences with curses

8. ksh and the .sh_history

9. curses rewrites terminfo escape sequences????

10. How does a curses application recognize escape sequences?

11. curses curses curses

12. curses - wgetch() and escape key timeouts

13. Curses escape delay