ftp? ???? ????? ?? ??

Post by ??? » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

???? ???? ???? ????.
?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????
??? ???? ?? ??
??? ftp ? ???? ????.

? ftp ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????
ftp? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?????
????.....

?)
$ cat aa
user
prompt
mput *.*

$ cat aa | ftp 123.45.67.89

?? ?? ??? ?? ftp? ????? ????
user name? ?????.

???? ???? ????? ? ? ???
crontab ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ? ????...

?? ??? ???? ?

1. Solaris ftp v Pro-ftp v WU-ftp

One-year newbie Solaris admin here. (And four yrs Linux experience extra,
does
that count extra credit?)

Management thinks they want an internet ftp server for the company.
Whatever,
they're mgt, and 'I serve at their pleasure'.. and paycheck. My questions:

1). why use a package like ProFTP or WU-ftp, instead of Solaris 2.6 ftp,
which
seems to me easy enough to use and cfg? (I'd ask them why, but that'd be
interpreted
as 'a bad thing'.)
2). which FTP is 'better'? I've heard of WU-ftp security holes, but am not
familiar
with Pro-FTP problems.
3). is there a better way to go?

I'm guessing this is for external customer browser convenience, which will
make me
RTFMs soon enough, yet any other comments, suggestions, or insights would be
appreciated. Thank you.

-fgz
(name alias and bogus email adrs to protect the guilty.)

2. SONY CDU31A Error Messages

3. FTP: New Linux FTP site: ftp.kernel.org

4. Menuedit: How to set hostname and display

5. Secure ftp, ftp over stunnel og ftp-ssl.

6. ASUS P4S533-MX (Chipset SiS651+962L) and Linux

7. How to connect to an FTP through an FTP-Proxy.

8. batch ftp

9. Can't ftp to Linux box from windows ftp client

10. make a character device /dev/ftp that do ftp

11. Problems with FTP (wu.ftp) HELP!

12. FTP: Looking for source code for FTP client program

13. how do I use the cern ftp proxy with non web ftp clients?