Looking for serial communications class

Post by MJCOA » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for example source code using HP-UX 9.04 and RS-232C.
I need to build a C++ serial communication class for an HP 9000
running 9.04. Any suggestions or help is GREATLY appreciated.

If any one knows of a 3rd party product that already implements this
class that would be helpful too.

Please e-mail. Thanks.

1. Looking for references for serial communications programming

I am working on some serial communications software for
controlling a radar antenna from a SPARCStation (SunOS4.1.3)
 and I am looking
for good references, particularly using C++,
 for UNIX serial communications.

I found a couple of books that were just the thing (Serial communications
with C++, etc) but they were PC-specific. Does anyone know of good
references for Unix serial communications, or has anyone out there
written a SerialPort class??

I know that many of us would rather debate the moral issues of
programming, but I am currently being paid for a purely secular effort.

HeelllPPP!!!

2. Programmers reference

3. Apache/Jserv Question

4. Looking for commercial C/C++ APIs for UNIX serial communications

5. please help ... can't find Apache &httpd path

6. How to set up serial port when programming serial communication

7. Locking files on HP-UX v9.05???

8. Fax modems -- class 1, class 2, class 2.0 -- whats going on?

9. Looking for UNIX classes.

10. Looking for a DOS Communication app.

11. Serial Communication from UNIX box, please help!