menu facility documentation

Post by Matt Per » Fri, 19 Nov 1993 11:18:29

I am trying to put together a package for use with pkgadd.
The package is for a driver which can support more than one
adapter card.  Additionally, I want to allow the installer
to be able to be able to choose between available legal
IRQ's, IO Base Address ranges and so forth.  I have used
the request script in the past to do this.  Recently, I
have seen packages that use the request script in combination
with menu's.  The menus are called from within the request
script with a command like

           menu -r -f menu.config -o /tmp/menu.output

Within a particular menu file there are commands such as
.form
.button
.help
.optstring
.ul

I cannot seem to find any information on this facility or
what the various . directives are.

I using both SRV4.0 and Unixware's SRV4.2.  Does anyone
know where I can find more documention on this (book titles
manual titles, man pages??).

Thanks in advance.

lio

1. problems configuring shared memory facility and semaphores facility

I suppose I needs to add this to the FAQ.

Anyway, semaphores aren't loaded until needed.  Ipcs is broken in that
it gives info on whether a system is loaded or not, not whether it
is available.  If you use them, you'll find the semaphores are there.

Casper
--
Casper Dik - Network Security Engineer - Sun Microsystems
This article is posted from my guest account at the University

Opinions expressed here are mine (but you're welcome to share them with me)

2. printcap problem

3. Tru64 documentations (e.g. docs.hp.com can HP-UX many PDF documentations)

4. make idedisk_suspend()/idedisk_resume() conditional on CONFIG_SOFTWARE_SUSPEND

5. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

6. Linux & Jesus

7. Slackware setup menu always goes back to menu

8. Help on DOSEMU0.52!!

9. Debian-menus - can't add own positions to menu

10. Gnome Panel sub-menu Popup time in main menu

11. RMB-Menu (root-Menu)

12. xterm menus (or lack of menus)

13. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?