Changing Reply-to or the From using mail command

Changing Reply-to or the From using mail command

Post by Ismael Car » Thu, 30 May 1996 04:00:00

How can I change the reply to using the shell mail command?

        I thought that if I did this it would work:

Better yet... can I tell it to use someone else's email address as the From?

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE RESPONCE I DON'T GET TO CHECK THE NEWSGROUPS OFTEN

1. Setting "reply-to" in command line mail

Hi,
I have a script run by crontab which, among other things,
sends a mail (mail -s $list < file).

How can I set the "reply-to" field in this mail ?

sendmail -ba can probably be used.
However "mail --help" tells me I can use sendmail options with it,
but I couldn't find out how. The man page does not mention it.

2. building webserver with 2 intel lancard.

3. Changing Reply To in mail command

4. Syncronizing time on 3 Linux 5.2 servers and a NT 4.0 server

5. adding Reply-To: header using ucb mail?

6. lp problem: using up disk space

7. Need Reply-To when using mail/sendmail

8. Sun license manager...1%cpu...1%cpu...50%cpu50%cpu50%cpu....

9. set mail from address and mail reply adress in Unix command line

10. How to set reply-to in mail

11. How to set REPLY-TO in mail, mailrc, eudora.ini, netscape, etc.

12. Changing FROM and REPLY-to for PINE

13. Setting reply-to in mail