How to get the socket queue size

Post by Richard » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 00:35:59

I read some papers about the socket queue size in solaris. Some
experiments are done on 8K and 64K. How'd I get the socket queue size of
the system?

Thanks.

Richard

Post by Nithyanandha » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:21:16

> I read some papers about the socket queue size in solaris. Some
> experiments are done on 8K and 64K. How'd I get the socket queue size of
> the system?

ndd /dev/tcp tcp_conn_req_max_q
Even , you can change this value by 'ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_conn_req_max_q
<new_value>'

--

Nithyanand.
Siemens, Bangalore, India.

1. socket queue size

Hi all!!
I need to obtain the number of bytes that remain to send

$ netstat -tan
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0    135 xxx.xx.x.x:12345        yyy.yyy.yyy.yy:54321 ESTABLISHED

I want to get 135 value.
It's possible??
How can I do?

Thanks all

2. Release 3.0 Install

3. UNIX Domain Datagram Sockets - Receive Queue Size?

4. Sparc vs Pentium

5. MAX SOCKET QUEUE SIZE

6. tcsh and terminfo/termcap

7. UNIX Domain Datagram Socket:Receive Queue Size?

8. Proxy Server on Linux

9. How to get the socket queue size

10. Getting the size of the mail queue.

11. Socket queue size

12. How do I set a streams queue (pipe queue) size?

13. Any relationship between message size and tcp/udp socket buffer size?