where is good place to find wide char source code?

where is good place to find wide char source code?

Post by John L » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 00:13:14

Hi Sir,

I need some function or macro's source code for wide charater like
towuppoer, iswspace  etc.  Where is good place to get them?
I checked the gnu libc, I cannot identified which one is.

Thanks,

John

where is good place to find wide char source code?

Post by Bart Kowalsk » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:27:32

Quote:> I need some function or macro's source code for wide charater like
> towuppoer, iswspace  etc.  Where is good place to get them?
> I checked the gnu libc, I cannot identified which one is.

Check your sources directory. The source code for libc should be included. For
macros just look in standard headers <wchar.h> and <wctype.h>.

Bart.

1. Encryption in strange places (need source code)

I need to encrypt a file on an MVS machine before relaying it over
SNA to the internet.  Everything seems simple enough, except the
MVS part.

Is there C-language public domain (or otherwise) source code available
to do PGP encryption?  My guess is this would be embedded into any
Apache modules supporting encryption schemes, but I'd prefer if there
was a stand-along version.

Any tips, recommendations or sympathy can be sent to the email
address listed below.

--

(519) 422-1150 fax:422-2723 ---- RR1/F3 Sauble Beach, Ontario, Canada
TeleDynamics ----------- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7704/

3. Looking for place to host code repository for open source project

4. fsck on boot and JFS choice

5. Good place to find online documentation?

6. POP patches for Teron CX

7. I have a source code for troff from the book Unix Unleashed ,But I am

8. PPPD & Windows NT 4.0

9. Code review requested: Function overlays n chars in dest with m chars from src: strnovl4()

10. Any good tool that helps read the source code?

11. does anyone have the "dd" source code or good mtio examples???

12. Any good Book talking about Linux Kernel with Source Code ?

13. Which open source code is good to learn from?