WTD:Source for script program

Post by nos.. » Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can download the source for the script program
which records a terminal session? I'd like to recompile to source using
Cygnus's GCC on a Win95 machine and use it in an MSDOS session. I have
downloaded a FreeBSD version of the program but it is a no go because
there are some non-present libraries. Otherwise can you suggest another
program available in C source which can perform the same function? Thanks

**** If you wish to reply via e-mail then reply to
        bpshef(at)hotmail.com
****

1. WTD: Programs or templates to make up business cards

I have some blank Avery business cards and envelope labels.  I was
wondering if there is some program that will let you make up business
cards or labels.

Or maybe there are some templates for Linux word-processors (koffice,
Staroffice, etc).  Even some templates for Latex would be nice.

Steve

2. Can't burn DVD under 2.5.59 with ide-cd

3. WTD: Program to paste text into a textbox (in Netscape)

4. Beginner's questions

5. WTD program to print to attached ANSI

6. NIC x86

7. Source code to the script program

8. Probs with Raid 5

9. NEEDED: Source code for unix program script ...

10. Program for C source --> TeX formatted C source

11. access the script path/name in a sourced script

12. Sourcing a csh script from a ksh script

13. How to "source" a csh script from ksh script