Terminal Emulation (VT220) Library?

Post by Doug Swing » Fri, 05 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Any advice on progamming vt220 emulation with C/C++?  Where could I find any necessary libraries
(preferable free)?

1. vt100 & vt220 terminal emulation produce different PS1

I dont have PS1 set in /etc/profile or .profile of the user.

I login as a user from a Win95 vt100 emulation, and using QvtTerm vt220
emulation. The vt220 produces the correct PS1 ( just the '$' ). But the
vt100 emulation has PS1 set to the current PWD variable. This was set
before. I have logged in and looged out many times. I checked all the
/etc/rc* directories if anything is set, but nothing. Also, strangely
the 'env' output from the two sessions are also different. There is a
TERMCAP variable
set in the vt100 'env' output.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appresiated. I would appreciate if you
could send an email to my personal address also.

Thanks

Pady

2. Setting a 'max retry' for protected directories

3. Browser terminal emulation instead of VT220? Anyone?

4. RH 6.1 on an axp 276

5. VT220 Terminal Emulation

6. GRUB won't boot Linux

7. vt220 terminal emulation over modem?

8. Ethernet card 3c509 not seen by linux

9. vt100 or ansi terminal emulation with curses/termcap library

10. Looking for Comms program with VT220 Emulation

11. VT220 Emulation under Openwin

12. vt220 emulation

13. VT220 Emulation Codes