i am stuck greping

Post by monst » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:42:19

i haven't got access from here to the unix system i am working on
sorry. so i can't ftp the file to home. The question is in kernighan
and pikes bible and its got me stuffed , any ideas.

i am stuck greping

Post by Barry Margoli » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:28:27

>i haven't got access from here to the unix system i am working on
>sorry. so i can't ftp the file to home. The question is in kernighan
>and pikes bible and its got me stuffed , any ideas.

What's your question?

--

Genuity, Woburn, MA

i am stuck greping

Post by bill » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:39:46

Quote:> >i haven't got access from here to the unix system i am working on
> >sorry. so i can't ftp the file to home. The question is in kernighan
> >and pikes bible and its got me stuffed , any ideas.

> What's your question?

Im not sure there is a question here? Is this Canterbury speak?