Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. (ICS), is pleased to announce the
general availability of Builder Xcessory PRO 6.0, a major upgrade to its
flagship GUI Builder product. Full text of the press release is
Builder Xcessory PRO (BX PRO) is widely used by enterprise software
developers to speed the creation of graphical user interfaces for
mission critical applications that require high performance and high
**Key Features of BX**
- Pure WYSIWYG visual development
- Strong support for C++ reuse. Includes a license to SGI's ViewKit C++
framework for Motif
- Hierarchical Styles with inheritance of X resource settings by
children help promote consistency across applications
- Integration with other popular development tools to support large
- Manual changes to generated code are preserved allowing developers to
to support special needs of applications
- Provides migration path from SGI's RapidApp, DEC VUIT, Sun DevGuide
and other obsolete GUI builder products
Free Evaluation copies of BX PRO are available for Linux, Solaris,
HP-UX, AIX, IRIX and other platforms at http://www.ics.com/getbxpro.
**New Features in BX 6**
- Supports Motif 2.1 Provides access to the latest powerful features
of the industry standard GUI toolkit.
- Includes ViewKit 2.1 The latest version of an integrated C++ object
reuse framework with over 95 C++ components provides a jumpstart on your
- Extensive support for open source development tools Autoconf, CVS, and
Nedit support will speed your development without requiring the purchase
of proprietary tools.
- Redesigned user interface makes Builder Xcessory even easier to learn
and use. Compact footprint, tooltips everywhere, and greater consistency
reduce learning curves and maximize developer productivity.
For more information on BX PRO, or other ICS products including Motif
widgets, please visit http://www.ics.com